Official Blog Schedule!

Hey folks! It's ya girl, Allie, and I'm coming atcha with some news and a little apology.

I am so sorry for being MIA this past week. The final steps of applying to graduate school had me running ragged and I hosted some friends for a girls' weekend, so I was running low on free time to update this blog. I have also been trying to figure out the schedule I plan to follow every week and have fiiiiiinally decided on a plan. It only look me two days and lots of crumpled notepad pages.

I will not be posting an actual post today (sorry y'all, but at least you're getting an update!), but here is my proposed weekly schedule!


Posts scheduled to post at 11AM EST

Monday: Music Monday
1st - Music Video Review (for any music video, but I'll try to stick to more recent ones)
2nd - Throwback Album Review (any album that is 5+ years old)
3rd - New Release Album Review (any album that is -5 years old)
4th - Monthly Roundup Playlist (I'll create a playlist of my top 10 songs for the month)
Tuesday: Let's Get Serious
This is where I will talk about issues happening within my personal life that I feel will help other folks. These topics will include mental health, "taboo" topics, personal struggles, goals, and maybe even politics if I am so brave.
Thursday: Throwback Thursday
This is where I will use my degree (no kidding) and talk about different moments in history! Or I will post dumb or goofy memories of my own (usually in photo form) and tell the stories behind them.
Friday: Product Review Day
I love giving my unsolicited opinions about different makeup, skincare, clothing, food, personal care, or whatever-the-heck products, so I'll do that on Fridays.


I'm excited to be bringing y'all posts on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday of every week! Let me know if any of y'all have suggestions and I will definitely review them.

All the love,
Allie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Product Review: Dermactin-TS Pore Refining Exfoliating Facial Scrub

Music Monday: SEXDREAMSUPERSTAR by Brasko - Album Review

You Foolish (Week 3) - 2020 Weekly Playlists