Blog Schedule for 2020!

Finding a new normal for the rest of the semester is going to be hard. I figured I could start with setting (new) parameters for my blog posts! I promise folks, I will stick to these this time. 

Mondays - Mmmonday 
I will post the recipes of some of my most favorite meals and treats on Mondays. I cannot promise they will all be original (I'll cite my sources), but I will add my little flair to each, I'm sure. I am not a master chef by any means... I just like to dabble in the art of preparing and consuming things. 


Wednesdays - 2020 Weekly Playlists
I have been making playlists since the first week of 2020 consisting of 15 songs that resonated with me that week. These playlists do not always have a flowing organization with beautiful transitions into songs of the same genre, but they do give you a glimpse into the kind of week I had. 


Fridays - Top 5 Friday
I couldn't decide what my final theme should be (we can see how well Throwback Thursday and Product Reviews worked...), so I made it a little vague. This gives me a little more creative license and I can essentially talk about a product I want to review/have been asked to review, suggest a podcast, talk about a cool event in history, or whatever I want to do!  


Book Reviews
I am not giving book reviews a specific day to be posted as I finish books whenever I finish them. The moment I give myself a deadline to finish a book, I avoid reading altogether; therefore, you all will see my opinions on books as I complete them! Think of it as a little random nugget you'll get at some point in the week. 


I hope y'all enjoy the upcoming posts! 

Allie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Product Review: Dermactin-TS Pore Refining Exfoliating Facial Scrub

Music Monday: SEXDREAMSUPERSTAR by Brasko - Album Review

You Foolish (Week 3) - 2020 Weekly Playlists