Jungle of Silly String (Week 10) - 2020 Weekly Playlists

Hey homies, it's that time again!

Jungle of Silly String (Week 10)

Willow - The Q-Tip Bandits from the single Willow (2019)
  • Shoutout to my Spotify Discover Weekly for bringing me this one! It's reminiscent of music from Just Friends and The Suffers. I. Love. This Song. 
Baby - Recorded at Spotify Studios NYC - Hippo Campus from the single Spotify Singles (2018)
  • Another Discover Weekly find. Spotify was suggesting straight bangers that week!
Finally // beautiful stranger - Halsey from the album Manic (2020)
  • I was hesitant about Halsey's new album, but it's a great album. This is my favorite song off it.
Crush Culture - Conan Gray from the EP Sunset Season (2018)
  • I heard this in a store or in someone's car... I can't remember which, but I liked it.
Hit the Back - King Princess from the album Cheap Queen (2019)
  • Admittedly, I am not the biggest fan of King Princess anymore. After listening to this song and a few others that week, I learned of how deeply problematic and even, dare I say, crappy of a person King Princess is. We are all problematic, but when your privilege and rudeness go unchecked, you become a crappy person. Anyway, this song is a bop and I wish she wasn't a crappy person.
Push Push (Lady Lightning) - Bang Camaro from the album Bang Camaro (2007)
  •  We love a good rock song to shout to!
I Have Nothing - Whitney Houston from the album The Bodyguard - Original Soundtrack Album (1992)
  • "DON'T YOU WALK AWAY FROM MEEEEEEEE" 
Honey - Kate Kelly from the album The Wonder of It All (2017)
  • Shotuout to my Daily Mix for suggesting this great little ditty.
Youuu - COIN from the single Youuu (2020)
  • This is COIN's new single and it's pretty dang good!
Bags - Clairo from the album Immunity (2019)
  • Yet another one I loved from my Daily Mix
Sex & Candy - Marcy Playground from the album Sex & Candy (1997)
  • It's a throwback from the year I was born, whaddup?
Baby Boy - Kevin Abstract from the album ARIZONA BABY (2019)
  • I loved this Daily Mix track. I didn't think I would like it at first, but I changed my mind toward the end!
I Love You But I'm Lost - Tears for Fears from the single I Love You But I'm Lost (2017)
  • If Tears for Fears recorded an album full of their musical farts, I would buy it. This single is fantastic and it shows how Tears for Fears can last through the decades. 
For You (Fifty Shades Freed) (& Rita Ora) - Liam Payne feat. Rita Ora from the compilation Fifty Shades Freed (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) (2018)
  • This is hands-down the best Fifty Shades title track. I. Love. It. So. Much. And y'all can hate on me for seeing Fifty Shades, but the soundtracks SLAP!
Come Through and Chill (feat. J. Cole and Salaam Remi) - Miguel feat. J. Cole and Salaam Remi from the album War & Leisure (2017)
  • I love this super chill song. It's so dang good and Miguel is a truly talented artist.

Onward to the next week!
Allie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Product Review: Dermactin-TS Pore Refining Exfoliating Facial Scrub

Music Monday: SEXDREAMSUPERSTAR by Brasko - Album Review

You Foolish (Week 3) - 2020 Weekly Playlists