March 27 - Top 5 Friday

Hey everyone! I am posting a little bit late, but this week has been insane. Nevertheless, I am gonna give y'all my random top 5 of the week!

1. My Favorite Murder

My Favorite Murder with Karen Kilgariff and Georgia Hardstark ...

I have been binging the podcast My Favorite Murder with Georgia Hardstark and Karen Kilgariff. These two women are absolutely hilarious and tell fascinating stories while providing insightful (and sometimes wonderfully dumb) commentary. I highly recommend this podcast if you love true crime and women with strong opinions!

2. Squalane Cleanser by The Ordinary

The Ordinary Cleanser Squalane review: What the heck is squalane?
My friend and skincare guru @beautyxmaylon_grteam recommended this skincare line a few months back. I have been dealing with sensitivity issues and decided to start using a gentler cleanser than I had been using before. Maylon suggested the squalane-based cleanser and it has truly helped my skin.  It's not too heavy and cleans without clinging to your skin for too long. It is pretty affordable considering the amount of product you get. Snag this great cleanser for $7.90 at 50ml and $19.90 at 150ml!

3. "Dirty Shiny Rock and Roll" by Brasko


Glam rock musician Brasko dropped his new single "Dirty Shiny Rock and Roll" this week and it is AMAZING. Brasko's blend of modern pop and electronic influences with old school glam rock make this song an instant favorite for fans of old and new music. Give it a listen here on Spotify.

4. A Stolen Life by Jaycee Dugard

A Stolen Life: A Memoir: Dugard, Jaycee: 8601420079953: Amazon.com ...

This book could be triggering for some people, so I understand if people do not want to look into reading this one. I think most people can remember where they were when Jaycee Dugard and her daughters were found in the backyard of Phillip and Nancy Garrido. I had just started 6th grade and my mom was talking to my dad about it after dinner, talking about how relieved they were to know she survived. As a teen and later adult intrigued by everything true crime, I looked deeper into the kidnapping and my heart broke. This woman did what she had to do for her and her daughters to survive. I do not recommend this book to people who are uncomfortable with topics of rape, mental abuse, physical abuse, or sexual abuse. 

5. Buddy Biscuits Dog Treats

Buddy Biscuits Grain-Free Oven Baked with Homestyle Peanut Butter ...
James' sweet little Chihuahua, Gizmo, loves these Buddy Biscuits! We try our best to make sure we feed him food and treats that are good for him and these are some of the most affordable and health-conscious treats we have been able to find so far. We break these up for him and they last for a while for small dogs, but even for big dogs being given whole treats, these last for a while! Chewy has the best deals on these at $5.28 per box.

I hope you enjoy my top 5 for the week! Let me know if any of these recommendations tickled your fancy.

Allie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Product Review: Dermactin-TS Pore Refining Exfoliating Facial Scrub

Music Monday: SEXDREAMSUPERSTAR by Brasko - Album Review

You Foolish (Week 3) - 2020 Weekly Playlists