You Foolish (Week 3) - 2020 Weekly Playlists

Heeeere we go, folks.


You Foolish (Week 3)

Watch Me - Jaden from the album SYRE (2017)
  • Jaden seems obnoxious to some, but "Watch Me" is an awesome song. I love the power and bass of this song.
Set Fire To The Rain - Adele from the album 21 (2011)
  • I feel like a grandmother because I just now realized how old song this song is. Adele is always a classic and this song is proof of her timelessness!
Crazy Ones - John Mellencamp from the album Whenever We Wanted (1991)
  • I did my senior seminar paper on John Mellencamp and I adore this song of his. It's one of mine and my dad's favorite songs. His birthday was this week and this one is on there for him.
Shot in the Dark - Ozzy Osbourne from the album The Ultimate Sin (1986)
  • I don't care what anyone says, 1980s Ozzy is fantastic. There's nothing like 1980s metal.
Suspicious Minds - Elvis Presley from the album From Elvis in Memphis (1969)
  • This is on here for my wonderful partner, James. This is one of our songs as we love the movie Lilo and Stitch. His birthday is on the same day as my dad's (I know, its weird!) and I had to put something on here for him.
100 Bad Days - AJR from the album Neotheater (2019)
  • And another one inspired by James. He showed me this song during the first month of us being a couple and I loved it! 
Emperor's New Clothes - Panic! At the Disco from the album Death of a Bachelor (2016)
  • If the song itself isn't a good enough reason to add this to the list, the music video is. Brendon Urie's pipes are killer!
Dumb Blonde - Dolly Parton from the album Hello, I'm Dolly (1967)
  • I started listening to Dolly Parton's America this week. If you haven't listened yet, go do it now!
Union of the Snake - Duran Duran from the album Seven and the Ragged Tiger (1983)
  • I was also on a bit of a Duran Duran kick that week.
Good Day Sunshine - The Beatles from the album Revolver (1966)
  • I love The Beatles and have been getting back into their stuff in recent months, especially in January.
Killing in the Name - Rage Against The Machine from the album Rage Against the Machine (1992)
  • I'm angsty sometimes. 'Nuff said.
Eyes on Fire - Blues Foundation from the album Eyes on Fire (2007)
  • I watched Twilight because I'm a dorkasaurus and loooove this song. 
BU2B - Rush from the album Clockwork Angels (2012)
  • Neil Peart died this week and my heart hurts. 
X - Poppy from the album Am I A Girl? (2018)
  • Poppy is weird and I dig it.
The Beautiful Ones - Prince from the album Purple Rain (1984)
  • Prince is an angel and this song makes me cry. 

Aaaand on to next week!
Allie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Product Review: Dermactin-TS Pore Refining Exfoliating Facial Scrub

Music Monday: SEXDREAMSUPERSTAR by Brasko - Album Review